BIO BEAUTY ROUTINE SCALP AND OILY HAIR:
The hydrolipidic film that covers the skin and, of course, also the scalp is formed by the secretions of the sebaceous and sweat glands. The hydrolipidic film has the task of keeping the skin and scalp soft, protecting them from external aggressions and preserving their natural bacterial flora. By combing, brushing and simply touching the hair, we promote the distribution of the hydrolipidic film along the length of the hair. In the right measure, this protective veil ensures protection from chemical damage, antibacterial and antifungal action, softness of the scalp and hair, regulation of water balance. The sebaceous glands, as the name implies, are responsible for the production of sebum but do not have a homogeneous distribution, in fact they are much more abundant and active in particular skin areas, such as the face and head. The entire skin surface secretes about 1-2 grams of sebum in 24 hours. The production of sebum is directly controlled by the secretion of sex hormones, especially male ones (androgens). An alteration of the latter is the cause of numerous skin imperfections (oily skin, acne, hair loss). Furthermore, the sebaceous glands are surrounded by a dense network of blood and lymphatic vessels and by a large group of nerve bundles. Therefore, the correct functioning of glandular activity strictly depends on the supply of nutritional elements present in the blood, on the constant elimination of waste products (catabolites) and on a balanced functioning of sensory stimuli (stress, tension, etc.). The factors that most frequently cause hyperactivity of the sebaceous glands, generating seborrhea are: family predisposition, an imbalance of androgen hormones, stress, aggressive cosmetics that can trigger an excessive reaction of the sebaceous glands, drugs, inadequate diet. It should also be remembered that the overabundance of sebum clogs the follicles, hindering the growth of healthy hair.
- Rubbing a kleenex at the hairline (or even the fingertips) you notice traces of grease.
- Dandruff that doesn't fall out.
- The hair doesn't hang up.
- Dull hair that looks darker than the original color. Their appearance gets worse at the end of the day.
- Greasy at the root.
- Sensation of dirty, sticky hair.
- Sometimes bad smell.
- You also need to wash them every day.
- Normalize the activity of the sebaceous glands.
- Restore the balance of scalp and hair.
- Improve peripheral microcirculation.
- Soothe irritation, itching.
- Rebalance the skin pH to prevent bacterial attacks.
- Prevent hair loss.
Step1 SPECIFIC CLEANSING
SEBUM-REGULATING SHAMPOO FOR GREASY HAIR WITH CISTUS
Deep but balanced cleansing for scalp and hair.
Detergent surfactant from vegetable proteins
- Sugar beet cleansing surfactant
- Cistus leaf extract.
- Hydrolyzed rice protein
- Betula alba bark/leaf extract (*)
- Camellia sinensis leaf extract (*)
- Lavandula angustifolia oil (*)
- Pinus pinaster bark/bud extract
- Juniperus communis (Juniper) fruit oil
- Cannabis sativa seed extract
- Hamamelis virginiana Extract
- Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract (*)
- Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) fruit extract
- Cynara scolymus (Artichoke) leaf extract (*)
- Amyris balsamifera bark oil
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil
- Citrus medica vulgaris peel oil
- Surfactants and emulsifiers of vegetable origin with excellent foaming and bio-compatible properties, for deep but balanced cleansing.
- Extract from the leaves of Cistus antiseptic, soothing and calming on scalp and irritated skin. detoxifying and draining, with an indirect action on the sebaceous glands and therefore also on greasy hair.
- Hydrolyzed rice protein, vegetable, naturally gluten-free, increases the volume and shine of the hair. Hydrates and strengthens hair from root to tip
- Extracted from birch leaves and bark. Its anti-inflammatory and skin soothing properties are often used to treat eczema, psoriasis and dandruff.
- Organic green tea is a good source of panthenol which strengthens hair and helps prevent split ends.
- Lavender essential oil. Relaxing and calming, it promotes the elimination of nervous tension.
- Maritime pine extract, anti-ageing, antioxidant, antimicrobial and purifying active ingredient.
- Juniper is a powerful detoxifier, drainer and sebum regulator.
- Hemp Seed Extract acts as an anti-aging and moisturizer. Adds elasticity and hydration to the skin and nourishes damaged hair.
- The soluble tannins present in Witch Hazel exert an astringent, purifying and decongestant action which translates into a perceptible sense of freshness on the skin.
- The extract from eucalyptus leaves has innumerable properties including anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, antifungal, soothing and refreshing properties which are particularly useful in case of seborrhea or dandruff.
- Rosemary leaf extract is useful for fighting seborrhea, dandruff and for stimulating hair follicles in case of hair loss.
- Extract from cucumber. emollient and refreshing.
- Artichoke leaf extract is refreshing, revitalizing, sebum-balancing and astringent. Therefore suitable for oily skin and hair.
- Amyris essential oil that releases a scent similar to sandalwood, with decongestant properties at the circulatory and lymphatic level and relaxing at the nervous level.
- Jojoba oil is very similar to human sebum produced by the sebaceous glands. Therefore it is non-comedogenic, absorbs very easily and leaves no feeling of greasiness
- The essential oil of cedar antiseptic, healing, normalizes the bacterial flora of the scalp
- Gently but thoroughly cleanses
- Soothing and sebum-regulating action
- The skin is fresher and more vital
- Prevents hair from getting greasy too quickly
- Normalizes the physiological balance of the scalp
- Soothing, antibacterial and calming, it protects against the unpleasant manifestations that often accompany oily scalp and hair
- It helps prevent dandruff which can appear on seborrheic skin
Wet the hair with warm water and apply about a knob of shampoo to the scalp. Wash the scalp and roots by emulsifying the shampoo with circular movements. Then make the foam reach the lengths up to the ends. Rinse carefully. If necessary, repeat the operation.
STEP 2 SCALP TREATMENT
SEBUM REGULATING LOTION WITH ROSEMARY – TREATMENT OF OILY SCALP
- Rosmarinus officinalis flower/leaf/stem water (*)
- Sodium hyaluronate
- Epilobium fleischeri extract
- Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) leaf extract (*)
- Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) flower/leaf extract (*)
- Melaleuca alternifolia flower/leaf/stem oil,
- Cistus ladaniferus leaf oil,
- Rosemary hydrolat is astringent and purifying, fights excess sebum and dandruff, excellent in case of seborrheic dermatitis. Normalizes sebaceous secretion, has a detoxifying action and thanks to its perfume it also has a beneficial effect on mood
- Sodium hyaluronate ( polysaccharide of the glycosaminoglycan group) is used as a skin moisturizer thanks to its high affinity with water. Sodium Hyaluronate, when applied to the skin, forms a thin film that keeps it smooth and hydrated.
- The natural and organic plant extract of Willowherb is rich in flavonoids and has important anti-inflammatory properties. It is also very rich in oenetin B , very useful for regulating the production of sebum in the skin, a feature that makes it very suitable for the treatment of oily skin
- Hamamelis extract rich in tannins and flavonoids is also valid for rebalancing skin that is too oily or too dry and for soothing inflammation or burns.
- Thyme extract with astringent and antibacterial properties that make it a perfect ally against bacterial and mycotic infections, dermatitis and to thoroughly cleanse the scalp, limiting sebum secretions
- Tea Tree essential oil, well known for its high antibacterial efficacy and extremely effective for purifying oily skin .
- Cistus leaf extract. Antiseptic and antibacterial protects against infections. Calming effect on the peripheral nervous system, detoxifying and draining, with an indirect action on the sebaceous glands and therefore also on greasy hair.
- MaterNatura vegetable glycerin has a strong humectant and moisturizing power and therefore protects the skin and hair from dehydration.
- Constantly inhibits excessive sebum production
- Normalizes the general balance of the scalp
- Fresh skin
- Light and fragrant hair
Use: After shampooing, apply to the scalp, proceeding line by line. Massage with circular movements to make the lotion penetrate well and deeply.