BIO BEAUTY ROUTINE SCALP AND NORMAL HAIR:
Normal hair a treasure to keep! We all wish we had hair like this: normal, just normal. But be careful, it doesn't take anything to transform a hair shining with health into a slightly plucked duvet, or into a withered bush or, conversely, into vaguely sticky cords. To avoid these widespread disasters we must watch over them as over a precious treasure. Let's not forget that hair is an integrated system with a peculiar chemical and physical behaviour. A complex structure of several morphological components acting as a single unit. The hair shaft is divided into three main sections: cuticle, cortex and medulla. The medulla can be involved in hair breakage as it can represent an area of weakness which gives way to the propagation of cracks along the fiber axis. The cuticle is a chemically resistant region and is made up of overlapping scales (keratinocytes) like roof tiles; a thinner cuticle makes hair more prone to breakage. Each cell of the cuticle contains a thin protein membrane covered by a lipid layer and its removal with alkaline pH chemical cosmetics can damage the hair. The intercellular cement binds the cell membranes between two cuticle cells, two cortex cells and between cuticle-cortex cells and is very vulnerable to chemical treatments such as bleaching, coloring, perming or straightening the hair. Even the daily wear and tear created by shampoo can "disturb" the intercellular cement. The cortex forms the main part of the hair structure and contains proteins and melanin granules. The "ironing" process involves the breaking of the "forces" that hold the structure of the cortex together, allowing the lengthening of the hair. If the breaking of these bonds is followed by a different and new permanent curl of the hair, the process involves an abnormal swelling of the hair and the use of strongly alkaline substances (over pH.9) which can cause damage to both the cortex and the cement intracellular (hair that becomes brittle, splits, breaks).
How do you recognize "normal" hair? Normal hair is shiny, soft and tonic. They are neither dry nor greasy, zero dandruff or flaking. To the touch they combine softness and consistency, resistance and elasticity. Even an easy skin analysis can give us answers: if it doesn't itch, if it doesn't have dandruff or flaking, if it's not greasy to the touch and is mobile when you massage it then bingo! The hair is normal. Who to say thank you to? To parents, grandparents, ancestors, because it is thanks to our genetic heritage that we have this good fortune. We can also congratulate ourselves: it is very probable that we have a healthy lifestyle, with a balanced diet, enough hours of sleep, good stress management and good cosmetic habits. In fact it's not because we have amazing problem-free normal hair that we can go all out no matter what. Appropriate cosmetics, of good quality and used in the right way are the guarantors of this quality to be preserved.
- Naturally shiny, soft, tonic hair
- To the touch elastic, resistant.
- Easy to comb.
- They hold the crease well. They are not electric
- Normal skin, not taut, mobile to massage
- No itching, no uncomfortable feeling
- A weekly shampoo is enough
- Maintain the physiological functions of the skin
- In case of occasional slight imbalances, for example slightly dry scalp or hair, slight dandruff formation, itching or random irritation, rebalance immediately to prevent loss of quality of scalp and hair
- Actively contrast the phenomenon of premature aging of the skin
- Maintain the youth and beauty of hair for a long time
- Protect the scalp and hair from dehydration, dryness, dandruff formation and premature hair loss
- Limit or completely eliminate the harmful effects of the environment or stress on the scalp and hair
BIO BEAUTY ROUTINE SCALP AND NORMAL HAIR
Step 1: specific cleansing
Normal hair shampoo with hibiscus
- Mix of cleansing surfactants from vegetable amino acids and coconut and corn oils
- Sabdariffa hibiscus flower extract.
- Conditioner from moringa seeds
- Green tea extract.
- Walnut oil
- Extracted from Millet
- Currant extract
- Fenugreek extract
- Delicate cleansing surfactants for skin and eyes. They produce a stable and creamy foam. They protect the natural hydration of scalp and hair. Ecological, highly and rapidly biodegradable
- Sabdariffa Hibiscus Flower Extract. It offers antioxidant, nourishing, emollient, anti-dandruff, exfoliating, moisturizing and emollient properties.
- Derived from the processing of seed oil from the Moringa oleifera tree. Condition and detangle without problems. Improves combability and manageability of hair
- Green Tea Extract. Anti-free radical, anti-inflammatory and photoprotective properties
- Walnut oil is excellent for its hydrating, anti-aging, regenerating and toning properties.
- Millet seed extract contains mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E which activate skin repair mechanisms and have soothing properties.
- Currant extract performs an important regenerating, protective and soothing function on the skin. Flavonoids fight free radicals by performing an antioxidant action and counteracting aging.
- Fenugreek prevents and contrasts hair loss, promotes its growth thanks to the high content of phytoestrogens, making it even more shiny, full-bodied and voluminous.
- MaterNatura vegetable glycerin has a strong humectant and moisturizing power, it protects the skin and hair from dehydration.
- The mix of cleansing substances based on natural oils cleanse, condition and revive
- Comfortable creamy texture that conditions and nourishes hair
- Normal hair remains beautiful even if washed often
- Protects and strengthens hair from root to tip.
Apply an appropriate amount of shampoo to wet hair. Lather, then rinse thoroughly. Also suitable for frequent washing.
BIO BEAUTY ROUTINE
NORMAL SCALP AND HAIR
STEP 3 STEM TREATMENT
DETANGLING CONDITIONER FOR NORMAL HAIR WITH MELILOT
- Stabilizers, thickeners and emollients of vegetable origin.
- Combination of conditioning agents, fatty alcohols and non-ionic emulsifiers
- Behenamidopropyl dimethylamine
- Shea Butter
- Calendula officinalis flower extract
- Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract
- Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) fruit extract
- Melilotus officinalis extract
- Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil :
- Eucalyptus globulus leaf extract
- Hydrolyzed soy protein
- Decyl oleate
- Sodium lactate, Sodium PCA, Fructose, Glycine, Inositol, Niacinamide, Urea
- Stabilizers, thickeners and emollients of vegetable origin protect, are film-forming but not sticky. Extremely effective emollient lubricating power.
- Conditioner from the processing of the seed oil of the Moringa oleifera tree, biodegradable, it increases the combability of the hair leaving it soft and voluminous. Antistatic
- Shea Butter hydrates, regenerates and protects. Antioxidant power. Protects from UV rays.
- Extract from Calendula flowers. Strong soothing properties. Calendula Officinalis protects against damage caused by solar radiation. The extract has an anti-inflammatory effect on sensitive and inflamed skin.
- The anti-inflammatory effect of chamomile improves skin regeneration. It also helps protect hair from unfavorable environmental conditions and strengthens the root.
- Lemon fruit extract. A natural source of Vitamin C, bioflavonoids and anti-oxidants. Protects from free radicals
- Extract from sweet clover flowers. Astringent, refreshing.
- Avocado oil. Derived from avocado pits, it nourishes, smoothes and softens.
- Eucalyptus restores elasticity to the skin, leaving a pleasant sensation of freshness.
- Hydrolysed soy protein. Improves hair body, texture and manageability.
- Vegetable glycerin humectant, emollient
- Universal emollient oil excellent in cosmetic preparations. Gives softness and a pleasant smooth effect on skin and hair.
- Mix of bio-substitute moisturizers for the skin's NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor).
Strengthens the hair making it softer, more beautiful and healthier
Detangle hair instantly
Protects without weighing down
Maintains hair hydration
Hair is more manageable and shinier.
After shampooing, apply a small amount of product to the hair. Distribute over the lengths, leave on briefly and rinse.
step 1 specific cleansing:
step 3 hair treatment: