BIO BEAUTY STIMULATING ROUTINE FOR HAIR LEAKING
STIMULATING PROTECTIVE TREATMENT
Normal hair growth is part of a natural cycle. Every day new hair grows on our heads, while others fall out (it is normal to lose between 50 and 100 a day) in the context of a cycle that repeats itself constantly following 3 phases.
1st PHASE - ANAGEN PHASE = GROWTH PHASE
It is the longest and most important phase of the cycle. Its duration varies greatly from person to person: it is shorter in men and in some areas of the scalp. It affects about 85-90% of the follicles. The hair grows about 1-1.5 cm/month reaching lengths even greater than one meter in women. The cells of the matrix reproduce intensely in 24-48 hours and give rise to the various structures of the hair. Any interference in this delicate phase of growth can cause metabolic damage and an alteration in the formation of the stem.
2nd PHASE - CATAGEN PHASE = TRANSITION PHASE
It is a transitory phase of progressive involution in which all follicle activity is interrupted and the bulb no longer produces cells. The bulb detaches from the dermal papilla and goes up to the mid dermis at the level of the sebaceous gland. During this phase the cells of the bulge remain intact and together with the bulb they will provide for the reconstruction of the follicle for the new hair under construction.
3rd PHASE - TELOGEN PHASE = QUIESCENCE PHASE
It is a phase of quiescence in which the hair is still held in the follicle due to its club shape but with brushing/combing it can be more or less taken away. It's about
10-14% (in telogen effluvium even 50%) of the follicles for about 3 months. The dermal papilla is surrounded by young cells ready to make a new hair. A genetic impulse restarts the cell division process which gives life to a new hair, which in turn grows, while the old hair, if it has not yet fallen out, detaches definitively. What factors affect hair growth? Age: the maximum
growth rate, up to 1.8 cm per month is observed in young people between 16 and 24 years. As we age, the anagen duration shortens and hair becomes shorter and thinner. The speed of growth also varies. At the vertex of the head the growth is greater than at
frontal and temporal regions because hair follicles are more sensitive to androgen hormones. Seasonality: the cold season slows down growth, the hot season stimulates it. In spring
and autumn there is a greater loss, with a peak in November. Pregnancy: while breastfeeding increases the fall. Stress and illness can slow growth and
even promote the fall. Many drugs affect hair health. Nutrition: the direct relationship between nutritional conditions and the production of the main constituents of the hair follicle has been documented. Finally, the vitality of the hair is strictly conditioned by hormones, especially sexual ones. In all cases, over 100 hairs a day, the fall is no longer physiological and becomes abnormal (especially if the hair does not grow back). At this point we speak of alopecia or rather of alopecia, because there are different types.
The main ones are:
- Hereditary androgenetic alopecia: it is the alopecia that leads to baldness and mainly affects men.
- Acute alopecia : linked to a very strong drug treatment, intense stress, a pronounced lack of vitamins.
- Alopecia areata : probably caused by an auto-immune reaction of the organism
- Postpartum Alopecia: After giving birth, many women experience transient hair loss.
- Improving growth impulses
- Increase the energy destined for the cells that form the hair
- Create a positive effect on the active growth phase of hair
- Increase the bioavailability of primary nutrients to the root
- Rebalancing external and internal problems that could result in hair loss
- Improve available nutrients
- Thinner hair
- Brittle hair
- Slowed growth
- Different bend hold
- Loss of body
- Noticeable loss of quality
- Too much hair in the comb
- Known familiarity.
SPECIFIC CLEANSING STEP 1
STIMULATING YLANG-YLANG HAIR TENDING TO FALL SHAMPOO
- Detergent surfactant from vegetable proteins
- Sugar beet cleansing surfactant
- Oil extracted from Ylang Ylang flowers
- Extract from nettle leaves
- Avena Sativa seed extract
- Extracted from lemon peel
- Coffea arabica extract (Coffee) seed extract (*)
- Menthyl nicotinate
- Surfactants and emulsifiers of vegetable origin gently cleanse the scalp and hair and simultaneously perform an effective protective action
- Betaine forms a thin film that protects against dehydration
- The Oat extract made up of fatty acids and proteins strengthens the skin's natural hydrolipidic film, restoring vigor and shine to the hair.
- Ylang-Ylang oil, Nettle extract, Lemon, Vitamin E and Caffeine prepare the skin optimally, improving the effectiveness of subsequent treatments
- A brand new active ingredient derived from Mint essential oil and Vitamin B3 reactivates the microcirculation with a pleasant and persistent hot-cold sensation. It also makes the active ingredients more bioavailable and therefore better absorbed by the skin.
- Oleuropein is a polyphenolic compound extracted from olive leaves which performs a complete anti-free radical action, favors the active growth phase of the hair, promotes the multiplication of follicles, controls the activity of 5-alpha reductase in the sebaceous glands , which leads to faster and healthier hair growth
- Gently cleanses the scalp and hair and simultaneously performs an effective protective action
- Active shampoo that stimulates the scalp and has an adjuvant action in the fight against hair loss
- Stabilizes and strengthens the hair's natural hydrolipidic film
- The hair regains energy, fullness and shine
It is the first essential step for subsequent targeted treatments with the Stimulating Lotion for Hair Prone to Falling out with Olive Leaves
Comb your hair and wet it with warm water. After applying the Ylang-Ylang Stimulating Hair Prone to Hair Loss Shampoo (about 10 ml) evenly along the parting, lightly massage the scalp and then apply to the lengths.
Emulsify with a little hot water and finally rinse. If necessary, perform a second shampoo.
STEP 2 SCALP TREATMENT
STIMULATING LOTION FOR HAIR LEAKING WITH OLIVE LEAVES
- Oleuropein (extracted from olive leaves)
- Avena sativa seed extract(*)
- Extracted from lemon peel.
- Coffea arabica (coffee) extract(*)
- Extract from nettle leaves (*)
- Menthyl nicotinate
- The Olive leaf extract inhibits the formation of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) and the 5alpha reductase enzyme, permanently improving the anagen/telogen ratio. Furthermore, the polyphenols penetrate the hair follicle counteracting the aggressions of free radicals. In addition, it controls the activity of 5-alpha reductase in the sebaceous glands, an activity which we know is co-responsible for androgenetic alopecia. It induces anagen hair growth in the telogen phase and promotes follicle multiplication
- Avena Sativa Seed Extract is rich in Vitamin B1, B2 and Vitamin D and soothes dry itchy scalp. It reduces redness and irritation, provides hydration and forms an effective barrier against dehydration
- The extract from the lemon peel is anti-free radicals and regenerating.
- The coffee seed extract is stimulating, energizing and promotes tissue oxygenation
- The extract from Nettle leaves, rich in vitamins and minerals, tones the scalp and fights hair loss and dandruff.
- Menthyl Nicotinate is a new revolutionary cosmetic substance, derived from the chemical reaction between two natural compounds: Menthol (derived from mint essential oil) and Nicotinic acid, also known as Niacin or Vitamin B3. It is a powerful but non-aggressive activator of skin microcirculation. The result is an effective activation of the microcirculation accompanied by a pleasant and persistent hot-cold sensation. Menthyl nicotinate has an important carrier effect (fixative and vehicle) against fat-soluble active ingredients. Finally, thanks to its ability to release large quantities of Vitamin B3, it is particularly suitable for hair loss treatments.
- Counteracts hereditary, hormonal, temporary and widespread hair loss
- Improve growth stimuli
- Increases the energy level of the hair-forming cells
- It has a positive effect on the anagen (growth) phase of the hair
- It supplies more nutrients to the root, thus the hair becomes thicker, grows better and also its quality improves
Intensive Treatment (for 3 months every other day) Distribute, pre-shampoo, 30 drops all over the scalp, massaging delicately. We recommend applying it overnight to increase its effectiveness or at least 1 hour and then proceed with cleansing. Preventive/seasonal treatment: (1 application for 6 weeks 1-2 times a year): to strengthen the hair regrowth phase. Same method. Warnings: shake before use. Dermocosmetic product for external use