I have oily scalp but the lengths of the hair appear dry and brittle.
What can I do to nourish the hair but without further greasing the roots?
We purify our skin and nourish our hair.
BIO BEAUTY ROUTINE OILY SCALP / DRY HAIR
Let's analyze the causes.
Usually, in most cases, oily scalp corresponds to oily hair.
This is because the overproduction of sebum by the sebaceous glands located on the scalp is distributed over the entire length of the hair.
So oily skin = oily hair.
Especially if the hair is medium length.
However there may be cases where the skin is oily but the lengths are NOT.
This can happen when we have carried out treatments that are not suitable or too aggressive for our hair, such as coloring and bleaching.
Mistreated hair has lost its natural structure and protection and, despite the excess sebum produced at the roots, will appear dry and brittle.
So what to do to nourish the stem that is now dry but without further greasing the skin?
Let's create our Bio Beauty Routine customized OILY SCALP / DRY HAIR
We always start first with the skin and then analyze how to treat oily skin.
We use the Bio Beauty Routine Oily skin in which we find:
STEP 1 SPECIFIC CLEANSING
The SHAMPOO FOR GREASY HAIR WITH CISTUS NEW FORMULA is a purifying cleanser, with a creamy and soft foam with a sebum-balancing action.
Much less aggressive on the skin but at the same time very effective against seborrhea.
Pleasant mentholated effect for a cleaner, fresher and more vital scalp.
Essential Features and Benefits:
- The Cistus leaf extract is an antiseptic, soothing and calming on scalp and irritated skin. Detoxifying and draining.
- Maritime pine and juniper extracts are excellent anti-aging, antioxidant, antimicrobial, purifying and sebum regulating active ingredients.
- Hemp Seed Extract acts as an anti-aging and moisturizer. Adds elasticity and hydration to the skin and nourishes damaged hair.
- Birch and witch hazel and eucalyptus extracts have an anti-inflammatory, soothing and refreshing action.
- Lavender essential oil is relaxing and calming and helps eliminate nervous tension.
- Artichoke leaf extract is refreshing, revitalizing, sebum-balancing and astringent. Therefore suitable for oily skin and hair.
- Cedar essential oil is antiseptic, healing and normalizes the bacterial flora of the scalp
After cleansing, continue with STEP 3 STEM TREATMENT
In this case we recommend the DRY HAIR MASK WITH SUNFLOWER SEEDS. A super hydrating treatment that restructures hair, repairs damage and restores brightness and softness without weighing it down.
Essential Features and Benefits:
The mix of Oat extracts, Moringa oil, Linseed oil and Millet, protects and deeply nourishes the hair shaft, providing an extra dose of hydration and nourishment.
Sunflower seed extract improves hair elasticity.
Protects hair from excessive dryness and color loss.
How to use it?
We recommend at least 5 to 10 minutes of exposure.
ATTENTION: ONLY ON THE LENGTHS AND ENDS!
After rinsing everything off, we can proceed with styling.
SHHH.. WE WILL TELL YOU A SECRET…
If you want to prolong the time between one shampoo and another and control the production of sebum, we recommend STEP 2 SCALP TREATMENT
ROSEMARY NORMALIZING LOTION .
The floral water of detox! Purifies the scalp thanks to its detoxifying and purifying action.
How do we use it?
Before styling, apply the lotion line by line and massage the scalp with circular movements to activate microcirculation and promote the penetration of the active ingredients. We will immediately feel an immediate sense of well-being.
We also recommend applying it on dry hair in the following days.