How to get a perfectly SMOOTH LOOK by treating our SENSITIVE SCALP gently!!
Bio Beauty Routine Sensitive scalp and straight hair
The needs of a particularly sensitive skin are high, but when the desire to have a perfectly smooth look is combined.. well, the situation gets complicated.
So which products can we use to avoid irritating the skin which responds faster to external stimuli than others?
We always start from the skin and build our personalized Bio Beauty Routine.
Sensitive skin, in most cases, reacts faster and more intensely than normal skin. She will be irritated with itching, stinging, sometimes burning and even pain.
He will show an intolerance to many substances and he will prefer the use of super gentle and delicate cosmetic products such as cosmetics for children can be.
How to treat an irritated and inflamed skin?
To find relief and an immediate feeling of well-being, it is necessary to go to calm down; reduce irritation and inflammation; relax and soothe redness.
In the Sensitive Skin Bio Beauty Routine we find everything needed to soothe inflamed skin.
STEP 1 SPECIFIC CLEANSING.
The CORNFLOWER SENSITIVE SCALP SHAMPOO is essential to ensure a super delicate cleansing. A gentle, extra delicate and protective shampoo. The ideal formula for cleansing a scalp sensitive and more prone to irritation.
- Calming, relaxing and soothing action of Cornflower extract, with the synergy of Oat, Chamomile, Calendula and Mallow extract.
- Frankincense oil counteracting the development of fungi and bacteria makes it the ideal remedy for scars, injuries and skin inflammations.
For our smooth look we use the STRAIGHT HAIR BIO BEAUTY ROUTINE and as STEP 3 TREATMENT OF THE STEM we choose the GINGER FLOWER STRAIGHT HAIR CONDITIONER
It disciplines the most difficult hair for a flawless straight effect.
- The new conditioning substances and the amino acids of wheat, soy and keratin help maintain a homogeneous look, making the hair easy to manage, preventing the anti-humidity effect.
- Rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids (extracts of pomegranate, sweet almonds and linseed), it is perfect for repairing and protecting hair from external aggressions and heat sources.
- Ginger and Nettle provide for the deep well-being of the bulb and therefore for better and faster hair growth.
When we have also rinsed off the conditioner, we continue the treatment:
STEP 2 SCALP TREATMENT
pre-drying, vaporize the REBALANCING LOTION WITH ORANGE FLOWERS which regenerates and soothes the skin. Rebalances and calms irritations, giving a pleasant feeling of well-being.
How do we use it?
We massage the skin with circular movements to activate the microcirculation and promote the penetration of the active ingredients. You will immediately feel an immediate sense of well-being.
A tip: in the days following washing, we can use it topically even on dry hair.
Like STEP 4 HAIR STYLING
we conclude with the TWO-PHASE FLUID FOR STRAIGHT HAIR WITH PRICKLY PEAR FLOWERS
A thermoactive biphasic fluid for smooth looks. Detangles, polishes and smoothes the cuticle of your hair. Effectively protects from the heat of the hair dryer or straightener and gives a very soft silky effect by counteracting the annoying effect of humidity.
- A synergistic complex made up of two active phases: a restructuring phase and another to smooth and untangle the hair.
- Bio-propanediol, Avocado oil, Sunflower seed oil, Linseed oil, Sweet almond extract nourish, smooth, smooth and protect the cuticle.
- A multi-protein compound based on patented vegetable proteins penetrates the cortex of the hair, rebuilds it from the inside and with a film-forming effect, strengthens and protects the surface of the hair from the thermal stress of the hair dryer and the mechanical stress of the brush.
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil, Carrot Essential Oil, Aloe Vera Gel, Nettle Extract, provide hydration, strength, targeted repair, long-lasting conditioning, anti-aging and environmental protection.
How do we use it?
Shake the bottle well before use. Dose and spread a few drops of Biphasic Straight Hair Fluid with Prickly Pear Flowers in the palm of your hands. Let's lightly run our hands through the hair, avoiding the roots, distributing a uniform veil of fluid on the lengths and ends. Do not rinse. We proceed to drying or styling.
Do you know that?
You can use:
- With wet hair, it helps and facilitates styling, which will be faster and more practical.
- On dry hair post-drying to tame fluttering and electrified hair from the brush and hairdryer.