Bushy evergreen plant 30-40 cm in height.
Small lanceolate leaves, small golds, pink or white, in spikes.
Originally from Europe. Part used: leaves and twigs.
Thyme essential oil should never be missing in our emergency room.
It is a very powerful oil, but unlike the most common varieties on the market, which are very dermocaustic, linalool thyme has no contraindications.
• gives courage (against mental or physical weakness)
• "natural antibiotic"
• is antibacterial, antiviral, antimicrobial
• mycosis, fungi (candida)
• parasitic colitis
• is tonic and neurotonic
• bronchitis, respiratory system problems
• muscular rheumatism
Mind & heart
• Gives energy in moments of physical or mental weakness.
• Strengthens mental and psychic concentration.
• Gives courage and strength.
Body & Face
• Soothing in case of abrasions.
• Useful against alopecia.
• Purifying impure skin (blackheads).
• In the diffuser it is an excellent purifier for the respiratory tract.
• Indicated after an illness or during any other state of weakness.
• Useful against sinusitis, bronchitis, nasopharyngitis, otitis.
• Against cystitis, urethritis.
• Effective against candida.
• Very powerful against skin mycoses.
• Has a firming and anti-wrinkle effect.
…as a natural vaccine For the winter against:
flu and fever, sinusitis, bronchitis, nasopharyngitis, etc. and to purify the respiratory tract, against cystitis, urethritis and candida infections, otitis, mycosis of the skin, it strengthens mental and psychic concentration.