Are you looking for soft, silky, shiny and easier to comb hair?
Bio Beauty Routine DRY Scalp and Hair by MATERNATURA
How to describe a dry scalp? The causes and the signals
There are many causes of dry skin. Definitely inadequate treatments (too frequent washing with unsuitable shampoos); the too hot jet of the hairdryer, the too cold; UV rays, drug treatments; stress; advancing age etc.
These are all factors that negatively affect our scalp, thus resulting in poorly nourished and dry hair.
The skin has an important barrier function by preventing the penetration of exogenous agents and dehydration. If its balance were altered, our hair would certainly suffer as a result.
So how to have softer and nourished hair, with a silky and luminous appearance?
In the Bio Beauty Routine Dry scalp and hair we find everything needed to regenerate the altered functions of the skin, restore the correct balance, promote the microcirculation to detoxify and eliminate waste and provide oxygen and nutrients.
STEP 1 SPECIFIC CLEANSING
The Dry Hair Shampoo with Chamomile with its non-aggressive cleansing action it performs an excellent fortifying and nourishing action on scalp and hair making them smoother to the touch, less electric with greater shine and softness without weighing them down.
Essential Features and Benefits:
- The vegetable surfactants obtained from sugar beets physiologically cleanse the scalp and hair.
- Aloe, chamomile, orange blossom, fennel and marshmallow protect the scalp and hair from dehydration by replacing the natural substances partially removed by cleansing.
- Lavender and clary sage calm and soothe the skin and thanks to the antiseptic action they protect against complications related to excessive dryness
- An absolute novelty for a shampoo is the introduction of a CONDITIONER derived from Moringa oil. Improves combability already at the time of cleansing; discipline the hair which will appear less electric and knotted
- Improves the shine and softness of the hair
- Regenerates the cells of the scalp, reinforcing the entire shaft from the root
STEP 2 DEEP SCALP TREATMENT
To regenerate and relax tense skin and soothe itching, continue the Bio Beauty Routine with the Regenerating lavender lotion. Improves dry areas, relieves any irritation, stimulates the sebaceous glands to provide more nourishment, improving hair quality in the long run.
How do we use it?
After shampooing, apply the lotion line by line and massage the skin with circular movements to activate the microcirculation and promote the penetration of the active ingredients. We will immediately feel an immediate sense of well-being.
Do you know that?
To enhance the regenerating effect of the lavender lotion, it can be enriched with precious ESSENTIAL OILS and applied to dry hair.
- PINK GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL
- THE ESSENTIAL OIL OF VERA LAVENDER
- THE ESSENTIAL OIL OF YLANG YLANG
They regulate the production of sebum which will act as a barrier and strengthen the hair right from the root.
How do we use them?
Create your own tonic, regenerating lotion: add 1 drop of essential oil for every 10 mL of lavender regenerating lotion (equal to 2 teaspoons) and apply it line by line in your hair. With a circular massage you will favor the penetration of the active ingredients.